Sunday, September 14, 2008

Who Needs Vegas....When You Can Spend The Weekend With.....Chad and Becky!!

My boss suprised his wife for her birthday with a trip to Vegas. Part of the surprise was it was just the two of them and their kids stayed with me on Saturday. The kids were not to excited....in fact they were MAD!! They love to go to Vegas! So I had to think of something to make up for it. The City of Flag had their annual employee picnic so thats what we did first. Kids had a blast, the City had a bouncy house, ballon lady, cotton candy and lunch.



The kids have been dying to go to the new Aquaplex, the new "waterpark", so thats what we "attempted" to do next. However, the swimming pool was filled to capacity so they weren't letting anyone in for at least an hour.....WHATEVER!! So whats so much better than the Aquaplex and free to boot......The Lake!! Gabe and Lordes (my boss's kids) had never been to the lake so they were so excited!

Kids all ready to go in the boat

Lordes and Kenna lovin the tube!

Lordes and Gabe catchin some serious air in the tube!

Chad taught Gabe how to wake board took him a few tries to get up but after he got the hang of it he was a pro! In Gabe's words "It was tight"!!

And last but of course not least.....I even learned how to wake board!!! I decided despite the FREEZING cold water I had to try it.....Oh Yeah I got up my first try!!

So after the "Aquaplex" we stopped by McDonalds and got the kids some healthy dinner!

Piggly Wigglies
This is what was left after 8 yes I said 8 DOUBLE cheeseburgers and 3 EXTRA LARGE fries!!
After the kids ate they played the Wii but my camera was dead by then so I didn't get any pictures. But I think at the end of the day.....WHO NEEDS VEGAS....When you have Chad and Becky !! :)

5 comments:

Sister P said...

They will probably ASK to go your house instead of Vegas! Mom

Curtis Chicks said...

WHATEVER!! My weekend was WAY MORE FUN!!

LOL

Karen said...

I can't believe that you thought you'd have nothing to blog about!

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

I think you are addicted to blogging!! HAHA!! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Oh, I HATE laundry too!!

Becky said...

I really do think I'm addicted....However its kinda funny because now everywhere I go the first thing I think about is bringing my camera...HA HA. So I didn't used to have anything to blog about but now I bring my camera so I blog about EVERYTHING ha ha...I forgot to bring it to enrichment night last night tho..dang it!!