Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just a Few of My Least Favorite Things.....

I can't stand doing laundry. Everytime I empty a basket another full one shows up. Drives me Insane. Why can't we just recycle clothes like everything else......GO GREEN...WITH CLOTHES :) I think I'm on to something I could become rich off of this! Okay not really but I do really HATE laundry!






I hate collecting










Just love playing detective and trying to find all of the spots that if I don't spray will become permanant stains.











Hate Washing It!













or Drying It!




Folding It and Putting It Away should clearly be
against some kind of law.














So basically I've come to the conclusion that I liked laundry a lot better when I lived closer to my laundry fairy...a.k.a My Mom that would get so mad at me for piling my laundry on my couch after I washed it that she would just come over and do it all herself.....LOVED LAUNDRY!!


I HATE LAUNDRY....GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

Curtis Chicks said...

Just think, soon your kids will be old enough to do their own and your laundry will go down. I do laundry maybe once a week because I only have my own to do. If they don't wash their clothes they don't have anything to wear, so they learned real quickly to stay on top of it!

I used to HATE laundry now I don't mind it so much since its only my own and I hang everything up so it goes from the dryer to the hanger and its DONE.