Monday, September 1, 2008

I have given in to all the peer pressure!

Okay Okay....I have given in on the bloggin scene!! I'm here....so now what do I do! I decided to use the great idea of my sis-n-law Lindsey and use this as a journal....so at least I can say I keep a journal...just a different kind of journal. So heres what you're going to get.....a whirlwind of the last year of our crazy life.

Chad and I met a little over a year ago, got married in January '08, I moved to Flagstaff with my two kids, and now we're living happily ever after.....or something very close to that!! Together we have four kids. Chad has two daughters Taylor (12) and Morgan (10) that spend most of their time in Utah but come to spend time with us during the summer breaks and on the holidays. I have a son and a daughter Cayden (8) and RiKenna (5). So when we all get together its a crazy place but we have a lot of fun. I now appreciate everything my mom went thru when she "mixed" families.....WOW!!

Chad works for RSC Equipment Rental as a Business Development Manager ....ummm don't ask me what that is because I don't know either! All I know is that he travels around the state a lot and gets paid for it! I recently quit Chase Bank after 12 years and I'm now working for the City of Flagstaff in the Building Department where I issue building permits. . . . which I actually know nothing about building :) but I love my job and its stress free!!

Chad also plays in two bands. One band called "Bucket" which he started he sings and plays guitar. The other band "Whiskey Rodeo" he just joined a few months ago (because he just had so much spare time..ugh!) he plays bass and sings back up. Playing music is probably his favorite thing to do with riding his Harley Davidson coming in a close second. Music and Harley riding have both kinda grown on me and I really enjoy going to his shows and taking an afternoon ride on the bike. Oh did I mention he loves his boat too.....and the lake!

We enjoy spending lots of time as a family and I am so glad I found such a wonderful man....or he found me.....however it happened I'm glad it did!

2 comments:

Curtis Chicks said...

its about frickin time!!

Karen said...

yeah another family blogger!