Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cayden's 8th Birthday


Over the weekend we also celebrated Cayden's birthday....well kinda....so he got a turtle for his birthday that he named Speedy....yeah go figure!


Then a few members of the fam came for the big bday and also to hear Chad's bands play at the fair. . . Did I mention it rained a little bit...hence the plastic bag on my mom's head..HA HA HA gotta love her!!


A few weeks before Cayden's bday he kept telling me he wanted a "surprise party" I just kept telling him how can it be a surprise if you keep telling me to do it. So his repsonse was "Just don't tell me your doing it" So I didn't tell him and after Chad played at the fair we went to dinner at Chili's and we had them "surprise" him and sing Happy Birthday....This was his face when he realized they were singing to him....HA HA priceless!

At Chili's with Grandma, Grandpa, Cayden and RiKenna (the real party animal....sound asleep!)

No comments: