Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh The Stress Of Kindergarten

Today was Parent-Teacher Conference for RiKenna. She started Kindergarten this year and has absolutely loved every minute. Chad and I went and met with her teacher Mrs. Carruthers today......who as a side note has 29 5 year olds to control by herself....WOW more power to the teachers....anyway we met with her teacher to find out how wonderful and smart she is....DUH like I thought she would say anything different.
Every night she comes home with "homework" she and Cayden fight over who's homework is harder. Her homework is a notebook with a letter on a piece of paper she cut out and glued into the notebook. She has to practice the "action" that goes with the sound of the letter and then practice writing the letter in the notebook ....... apparently this is very stressful for her because this is where I found her this afternoon shortly after we got home with her "homework" right next to her.......

No comments: