I thought since I posted about Kenna's Parent Teacher Conference I have to post about Cayden's! So today I met with Ms. Foster Cayden's 3rd grade teacher and not to my surprise.....my child is an angel!! Ok not really but he is doing very well in school. He has 3 A+'s and 2 A-'s (are those even words?!?!) Anyway you get the point he's a smart kid....just like his mother! He really likes his school, his teacher and really likes living in Flagstaff now that he has made so many friends.
This picture has absolutely nothing to do with his liking school......its just hilarious and I thought this boring post needed a little something

6 comments:
He seems to be adjusting just fine! Only a confident young man would strike such a pose.
P.S. Just out of curiosity, does your first hubby read this blog?
I learned a couple of days ago that his girlfriend or friend or whatever found my blog and told him about it so he looked at it.....Whatever floats his boat :)
That is an awesome blackmail picture of Cayden.
Looks like he takes after his mother .. HAHA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
And where's the new post you told me about?!
Hey... didn't know you had a blog. Love the bra! Where can I get a shinny silver one like that! Barb
Post a Comment