Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Arizona Snowbowl.....In the SummerTime



I'm now a marathon blogger!! Over the weekend we took the kids up to Snowbowl to ride the SkyRide.....basically the ski lift in the summertime. However, it turned out to be a pretty cloudy day and was only 30 degrees at the top...SOOOO we decided to do it another weekend when we came more prepared...like with our parkas! But while we were up there we decided to take a few pictures of the beautiful scenery. I think we live in the most beautiful part of Arizona!!



This would be our "self" family picture!


Please notice my cute daughter not the fact that I really need to get my hair redone!!


These pictures were actually taken just down the road from our house!


We had so much snow and now so much rain these wild yellow flowers are everywhere...Its so beautiful...just a little hard on the allergies!

2 comments:

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

WOW check you out! You were a pro blogger this whole time and just holding out on us!! Cute pictures! I have lived here my whole life and have never done the skyride. I was just telling Rich the other day we should actually do it this year, if it warms up again.

Curtis Chicks said...

DUDE ... get yo hair did already!

Ok ... blog on sista!