I guess Julie was to busy slaving away in the kitchen.....but here's Hyrum!
So since we were all at Mom's for Thanksgiving we decided to have our family Christmas Party that we usually have the first weekend in December. My Mom always has tons of stuff to keep ALL 14 kids busy


Somewhere during the day Dustin made a remark that he could take ALL the kids on at the same time......so they took him on.....after a few minor bumps and bruises Uncle Bub won!





Morgan told Santa she wanted a motor scooter....hmmmm....Santa better get to work!
Taylor wanted .....hmmmm.....she hadn't thought about it yet!
So they started out with a wild game of cootie......
Then they ALL made Gingerbread Houses......
This was the really cute picture I took of all the kids on the dirt hill.....before I sent them all into their dads to get their butts beat for getting all muddy!
Then Mom had the kids tie the knots around these fleece lap quilts and had the kids take them to this assisted living home where she does the hair for these little cute old ladies...and one man but he was sleeping. I think this was one of the kids favorite things of the whole day...they had so much fun because......
when we took the quilts the kids also sang songs to the ladies while Janell and Taylor played the piano......Wow how those ladies loved it.....made their entire day!
Then the kids got to open their Christmas present from Grandma.....Yea!! PJs!! All the kids looked so cute in their matching pajamas.....What a Grandma we have!
Then the highlight of every year......SANTA!!
And I promise RiKenna was there and wanted a baby but my cameras battery ran out so Janell took the rest of the pictures for me which means if she emails them to me as fast as she updates her blog I'm lookin at posting those pictures next year!! (Love ya Janell)
5 comments:
So I am guessing the pic with me is at the beginning of the 3 days and not at the end ;)! Would never trade this weekend for anything. I have to have something for MY grandkids to remember me by! Love you all, Mom
Wow that IS some good Grandma stuff! I think I'm related to the people in these pictures, but I have no idea who some of them are.
We did the same thing and had our Christmas party at my house the Saturday after Thanksgiving. But I did not keep everyone's kids!
Wow!
Hey! Thanks for the offer to 'sit for us. I am just at the point where I am overwhelmed just thinking about next week. But I totally will let you babysit the baby if you are up for it after she is born. (she's pretty easy to watch now, she always goes with me. hee hee)
What a mom you have!!! Those are the memories that your children and the other kids will remember forever!! Btw...I was looking through my pictures the other day and found one of me and you in the bath tub!! Wow, I have known you forever... :)
Awww looks like SO MUCH fun .. but its definitely missing the brown kids! (those would be mine).
So sad I couldn't come but I'm glad everyone had fun!!
One of these days I'm going to be rich (just ask Kenna) and we'll be able to come out every holiday!
Love ya!!
Post a Comment