Monday, November 24, 2008

Another Weekend......Whew!

So here's the deal.....I'm lazy! I know you're surprised! Over the weekend we had my friend Deanna and her kids Braxton, Bree and Jeanna come up to visit. We did lots of things and took LOTS of pictures......why am I lazy you might be asking yourself.....because here's what we did figure the pictures out yourself!! Friday night Chad's band played a show (surprise surprise oh and there's no pictures oops) we left Braxton in charge and came home to a room full of blanket forts and zonked out kids! Saturday we went to the Grand Canyon.....kids yeah not to excited by "Its just a big hole"! Saturday evening we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner then off to the ice skating rink where we had a blast! So here's all the pictures....make up whatever stories you want to go along with them.......I'm STILL tired!













2 comments:

Karen said...

I have a question ...

Did you have this much fun BEFORE you met Chad? So much fun!

Becky said...

Umm....No! I lived in Thatcher....ha ha