I was so excited tonight that I just had to blog about it. When we took the "no memory" memory card from the broken camera to Sam's Club tonight lo and behold.......THE BAPTISM PICTURES WERE THERE!!! I had to have them stored on to a CD which required me to store ALL 478 pictures that were on the memory card to the CD but I didn't care.....I HAVE THE BAPTISM PICTURES!! So what I'm saying is pictures are coming!!....YEA!! And Chad is VERY happy to be out of "THE DOG HOUSE"!
3 comments:
It's a miracle! You're a lucky girl.
Well, Matt is very excited about your offer for his band to play with Chad. What do we need to do to make that happen?
YAY, I'm glad you didn't lose the pictures!! You better be going to church tomorrow, it sounds like you have lots to update me with!! :) Rich was telling me some of it and I was laughing so hard!
yay!
Post a Comment