Last night we were all just
hangin out in the living room after eating a container of jerky and watching
SpongeBob SquarePants (what the?!?!) when Kenna grabbed the empty container and decided to be our "Teacher"! She got the stool and put it in front of her "class" and preceded to teach us about the "dry poop" she collects! I'm sitting here typing this still laughing it was the funniest thing.....because she was dead serious about it and kept telling us to "Look Up Here" & "Pay Attention to Your Teacher Right Now"! Not sure what the money in the bag was about though!

Then tonight I was in the kitchen making lunches for the kids tomorrow and Kenna comes in and says "Mom look I'm a gangsta"! I thought I was gonna pee my pants I was laughing so hard because this is what she looked like....pants on her head shirt on her legs and socks on her hands! Now
that's gangsta if I've ever seen it!
Then she decided it was her turn to do the dishes tonight......Maid....Like I'm gonna argue. So she pulled the chair up to the sink and washed away....
I was still making lunches and she turned to me and said "Mom look the robot"! Oh my.....where is this kid getting all of this....Here's her Robot...


I gotta love my funny kid....she is always doing something silly that makes us all laugh!
P.S. Hey Gaylyne where's YOUR blog....Ya Big Stalker!! :)
3 comments:
I"m SOOOO glad she got her Aunt Amy's sense of humor!!!
She's GANGSTAAAAAAA!
She sounds like she takes after you for sure. What a character!
Post a Comment