Well it has almost officially been a year since Cayden, Kenna and I moved from Thatcher. One thing we hadn't had the chance to experience was a Christmas "Program" at the school here. Well at Cayden's old school a Christmas Program consisted of probably 300 kids and just as many parents and lasted well over an hour. If you wanted a seat....you went 30 minutes early! So when I got the note home from school that the 3rd graders were having a program I immediately started thinking...hmmm...how will I work this one since I am the only one to work my counter at work now. Anyway...long story...a little shorter...I worked it out. The "Program" was to start at 2:00 so I thought well I'll just have to sit in the back since I wasn't getting there until just about then....however to my surprise when I arrived there were I think 2 other parents! Ok I'll just end this story....the program was 2 of the 3rd grade classes singing I think 5 Christmas songs....lasted about 15 mins and I think when it was all said and done there were 20 parents there.......and boy was Cayden excited about having to stand next to these girls! Oh and by the way...Don't get me wrong the kids and teachers did a great job since they couldn't practice because of the 3 prior days being snow days.....we just now know what a "Program" means here!
1 comment:
No matter what you say, Grandma misses them even the 5 minute ones!
Post a Comment