Thursday, December 18, 2008

LET IT SNOW...LET IT SNOW...LET IT SNOW!

Let it snow....because apparently I have no other choice in the matter! It has been snow, snow and more snow for the last three days!! It started Tuesday and hasn't stopped I think we have let's just say it's 3 feet....if it's not....it's close enough! So this was the 3rd snow day in a row for the kids and the roads this morning were really bad so they let us come into work a couple hours late.....so being the good person I am I went outside and started shoveling.....I HATE SHOVELING SNOW...just so you know! The snow was coming down as fast as I could uncover the sidewalk it would cover it and then it struck me something was wrong with this picture.....

The sidewalk I so nicely shoveled the snow off......
The time in was.....yes you're reading that right 8:05 And this is what I found inside......
Cayden looking so disappointed he doesn't have to go to school.....
Chad also looking very disappointed that he doesn't have to do anything today.....which we won't go into his excuse....he told me I couldn't blog about it....UGH!...Anyway....
RiKenna very distraught there is no school....
And the driveway.....I DIDN'T SHOVEL....because everyone else was sitting in the house warm as could be!
The snow is so pretty......however.....I'M DONE....Snow You Can Leave...Um NOW!
Thanks and Goodnight I'm sure I'll see more of you in the morning!....UGH!

1 comment:

Karen said...

It really is beautiful. It's too bad we can't have snow and warmth at the same time. That would be the best snow day ever!