this is what I received in an email yesterday from our Information Officer at the City.......
"Residents are reminded to be prepared in case of snow-ins and poweroutages in these storms. Have extra bottled water and non-perishablefood on hand as well as flashlights, battery-powered radios and extrabatteries in your home. We also recommend winterizing your vehiclewithsnow tires, chains, blankets, water, a first aid kit, ice scraper,extraclothes, as well as keep the gas tank at least half full. "
They say we will have 2 count them 2 FEET by Friday on top of the 3 ft that are already there!!
So we're headed out of town today hopefully to beat the storm.....and hopefully we can get back home Thursday............MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
2 comments:
You know you live in the wrong place if you don't like snow....me personally love it (even when I do shovel it and am sore for 3 days afterwards...haha) Don't be worried you should have those things on hand already!! Merry Christams....
Good job with the Cinnamon rolls! I don't think I would have had the same luck. I probably wouldn't have tried them. Your pictures made me laugh. Thanks for the fun extended crazy vacation! Ya, I don't know if taking a vacation with the Cardiff's is ever really a vacation. We all have to
come home for a break! :)
Post a Comment