Monday, December 8, 2008

It's The Hap-Happiest Time Of The Year!

I LOVE this time of year! The lights...the decorations....the music....ALL of it I LOVE! Last week for Family Home Evening we put up the Christmas Tree and all the decorations! I think I enjoy it more than the kids do!

Just the beginning of all 5 boxes of decorations!

Chad trying to convince Cayden he should take the ornament instead of watch T.V
Finally!
The hooded Kenna Monster putting her ornament on the tree
'Tis The Season!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Curtis Chicks said...

YOU'RE A FREAK, I THINK YOU'RE ADOPTED ... OR MAYBE I AM .. I HATE THIS TIME OF YEAR ....I ONLY PUT UP WITH IT FOR MY CHILDREN .. HOW MANY MORE YEARS BEFORE THEY'RE GONE???

BAH HUMBUG!!

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey, I love this time of year too! Just wish the baby would be here already so I could really enjoy it!