RiKenna was "Star of the Week" in her Kindergarten class this week. So when you're the "Star" you get to hang pictures up of you and your family. So here is RiKenna standing by her "Star Wall"

Her teacher Mrs. Carruthers makes a "Star Book" and has each of the other students write something nice about the "Star". Then on Friday during "Family Time" she reads the book to all the kids. Such a great idea!
On Friday for "Family Time" you can either do a project, read a book etc etc with the kids. Well as crafty as I am....stop laughing all of you.....I thought up this cute idea...all by myself mind you. I had them make these cute Christmas Ornaments.....they had a blast! This is the ornament Kenna made ....
With the exception of a couple little knock down drag outs about the stickers they were putting on the snowflakes the kids had a blast and were excited they could take them home that day!! Thank goodness there are great people in this world that are Teachers.....I was there an hour and it takes a special kind of person.....although I did really enjoy spending time in Kenna's class it was CRAZY!
No comments:
Post a Comment