Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Night Of Bowling and ummm...Butts....

Over the weekend Chad and I went to Phoenix. Friday night we went out and went bowling with some friends this is kinda how the night went....
Ah....the shoes....aren't they cute....no really could they really make bowling shoes any uglier? Chad contemplating his new bowling moves....like professional moves!
I made them take a break from texting each other.....yes they were sitting next to each other...doesn't everyone text the person they're sitting next too?!?!
We suck at taking self pictures....oh well.....
Now comes the butt part of the night....I'm not even sure how this all happened but it did and I told Tye that I would post the butt evidence....hmmm...I think he just wanted a picture of Deanna's butt....so here ya go....
HA HA....I think if Deanna could she would probably kill me for posting this picture....I crack myself up!
This would be Tye's butt.....
and Chad's butt.....hmmm lots of butts is nice!
Of course we stayed at Barb and Jack's house while we were there and of course we went to "On The Border" for dinner and of course I forgot my camera....ugh I hate when I do that....however I did get this great shot of Nathan and I bonding.....
He loves when I come to visit....can't you see it in his eyes!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love bowling...and yes I think they make the shoes ugly so maybe no one will go....I don't know I was just making something up....the BK post...ok you are sooo crazy but I love it. I am glad you got some together times with your husband....and a break from the freezing weather.

Sister P said...

Everyone knows the shoes are ugly so you won't steal them! duh! Mom