As I was minding my own business driving down the road to meet up with my lovely husband for lunch the other day.....UGH this awful aroma of nastiness engulfed my entire vehicle. Much to my disgust, I rolled down my window and the nastiness got nastier! (haha is that word) What in the world could be causing such an awful aroma but this........

I will apologize in advance if you are a King lover, however NEVER and I mean NEVER have a smelled something so awful as the aroma from Burger King. The worst part....not just here it's EVERYWHERE! I don't care where the "King" is HE STINKS!!
4 comments:
Aaaaamen Sister! Can't stand BK!
YUCK!! That is the worst smell ever! Guess what?!?! I heard on the news a few weeks ago they are making a BK candle!! S.I.C.K.!!!!!
BK HAS A COLOGNE ... IT MAKES YOUR MAN SMELL LIKE A WHOPPER ... SERIOUSLY ... GOOGLE IT ... SO THEN NOT ONLY WILL HE BE "LOVELY" (HEY YOU SAID IT NOT ME) ... HE'LL SMELL LIKE A BIG 'OL HUNK OF MEAT
Is that BK or just your husband?
Post a Comment