Along with an autographed basketball And the best part....They were right in the middle of ALL the action....they sat on the bench with the Globetrotters!
Just part of the team!
Even down to doing the YMCA with "Hi Rise"
Every time one of them was done with their towel they'd throw it on Cayden's head!
When it was time to hit the court.....jersey went on Cayden's head....hilarious!
Had to take a pic with the coach.....before the game he asked me if I was gonna play....couldn't believe how tall I was....I told him "I'm nothin compared to "SkyScraper (7'3")"
Of course we had to have the mascot "Globie"
Since I bribed Kenna to sit on the bench the whole time she got to pick where we went for dessert when we were done....D.Q. it was....what a nice self portrait!
What a great time we had and a perfect first "Globetrotters" experience for the kids!
4 comments:
That looks like SO much fun! Glad you guys had a good time! Dang, they are REALLY tall!!!
You are kidding me! What a great prize! They'll never forget that.
So cool! I can't believe how short you look next to those guys. What would I look like? Bahaha!
What a blast for your son. It looks like you guys had a great time and that guy was huge.
Post a Comment