Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Big Ski Event...and Other Random Weekend Happenings...

So the event of the weekend was going up to SnowBowl and skiing....well for me it was learning to ski! I had never been skiing and Fuzz (Chad's Dad) was bringing his scout troop...consisting of one boy....to go skiing so I took the chance to go and learn. So here's the pics to prove it....kinda.....Fashion isn't part of skiing right?........
Nice skinhead hat Chad...haha....like I have any room to talk!!
Nathan, Rachael, Kevin (the scout) and Cayden all ready to get going.....but wait we have to get organized....HAHA
This is what I call organization.....everything is an adventure with Papa Fuzz.....but ALWAYS LOTS of fun!
Cayden and Nathan ready to go back out and hit the slopes after lunch
Cayden and I waiting in line at the chairlift.....this is the only evidence I have that I really was skiing and you can't even see my skis ....I promise I skied...if you don't believe me watch me walk today!
Like I said Fashion isn't part of skiing right?...
Chad was showing me his sweet moves and said "Let me just get passed you and
just watch me"........I watched him alright.... Fall right on his butt!!! HA HA...That made me feel SOO good about
myself after I got to watch him try and get up for 5 mins....LOVED IT! Cause that was me about 15 times through the day!
Cayden put me to shame....He is such a good little skier and was half way down the hill by the time I could get my camera out....Of course I had already fallen 3 times! But we had a GREAT time! Thanks Fuzz!!
RiKenna had stayed home with Nana and they hung out all day with Linsey and the kids so they were at the house when we got home from the mountain.
The girls love Cayden for some reason and will always go to him....but not me!!
Rachael, Kenna, Little Dude and Kevin playin away!
Chad said "Who wants a beating, raise your hand?" This was the response of the girls. HaHa they are the cutest kids! Thanks for coming over and playing we always have a great time!

5 comments:

Sister P said...

You aren't dissing the hat I made, are you?

Curtis Chicks said...

LOL i am diggin the pink hat .. that's flippin amazing

Becky said...

No Dissing the hat here....I think It's HOT!!

Jessica said...

No doubt about it you look HOT!!

Cardiff said...

Those girls are soooo..... dang cute! I love the picture and the comment!