for most they are....but not for us....we think dragging the holidays out over 2 weeks is fun!! So
that's what we do! These were the latest events in our lives.....
I decided it was time.....time to attempt to make the famous cinnamon rolls
of my mother-in-law! I have never made any type of dough anything in my life so trying these oh so delicious rolls was very brave of me.....

The dough.....looks normal to me

We had Dwayne and Eve's boys(Jared and Drew) for a couple of days while they were hiking the Grand Canyon. Jared told Kenna he was helping his other Mom make rolls! And what a great helper he really was!!

Showing my OVER excitement while putting the icing on because it was possible I was onto something ....something VERY good!

OH MY GOODNESS......I DID IT.....I called my Mom just to tell her....I think I made her proud! My Mother-in-Law came back from the hike and I was a little nervous to let her try one....but I passed....She like it!!
We also have had Chad's dog Angel (she usually lives at his parents) so she decided to find a skunk out in the backyard......

Luckily she didn't get sprayed to bad but WOW our house stunk.....and she is one strange dog...fill up the tub and in she jumps!
Of course we had to have a hair do session.....Again....I feel like I've done this before....

Just the beginning of some serious hair Taylor has.....

The end of the "DO"!....I did Morgan's too but
hmmm Chad forgot a picture I think...good job Chad...gosh Tina!!
This evening we invited Rich, Linsey and the kids over for dinner while we waited for Dwayne, Eve, Fuzz, Noma and the crew to get back from the canyon....I forgot to take pictures of the "hikers" I think Eve would have killed me since she hadn't showered for 5 days....what a woman!!
Linsey trying to tell
hmmm Kortlin???? that she was going to break the tray....she wasn't
havin any part of that!
Linsey made some GREAT chocolate fondue....YUM is all I have to say...Thanks for the extra weight
Linsey....you lose it...we gain it!!

Oh
Rockband....I know I am as surprised as you!

I had to add this picture only because last week when David was here he changed my
"Live Laugh Love" letters into "Hail Evil Olive" and I didn't even notice until a week later.....
Boy did he think he was funny.....Ok it was really funny!!
I officially think I'm going to need a vacation from my vacation.....and I still have 2 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment