Monday, March 23, 2009

My Husband is HOT!!

I am apparently not the only one that thinks my husband is hot! Chad's band played a show on Friday night at one of the local "hot spots" and while in the middle of singing he received this.....on a napkin no less.......
(let me help it says: I think you are hot! Wanna buy me a drink? Holly 928-637-4182)

So this brings me to a few thoughts:
#1. There are a lot of desperate people in this town.....not just girls!
#2. Shouldn't she be buying him a drink.....it would have been cheap....I mean c'mon water?!?
#3. You should NEVER give your phone number out to someone that has a wife that has a blog...heeeheee.....cause she might just post it for all to see!!
#4. She didn't even stay long enough for him to buy her a drink.....I think when he walked off stage and sat down by me for a break......he wasn't so hot after all!!
So if any of you blog stalkers out there.....yeah you know who you are.....are bored of blog stalking....give Holly a call I'm sure she'd love to chat!!

By the way.....sometimes the best part of the show is to watch all the girls try and impress MY husband.....and then.....watch him walk out the door with ME!! Ha Ha Silly Girls!

7 comments:

Karen said...

That is hilarious!

Gaylyne said...

That is hysterical!

Amy Legler said...

hahahahahahahahaha oh I am laughing so hard right now!! That is awesome you posted her name and number on your blog! I think this just totally made my day!

Jessica said...

Brave woman....I would leave to if I thought someone was hot and sat down besides you!!! :) I am mean look at you, you look like one mean .... j/k :)

I agree with your statements, don't you love it when your guy leaves with YOU....good way to stick it too them!!

Sharon said...

I also think your husband is HOT . . . I mean, come on, he must be HOT to sweat that much on stage (hee-hee) . . . oh, and Ken thinks he's HOT too, except he's not giving him his phone number ;)

Curtis Chicks said...

LOL ... I taught you well young Skywalker.

This totally makes me think of that one time at that one game when we walked by that one girl and she said that one thing ...

LOL

Dawnee said...

hey dan caller her and set up a date for chad friday night so watch out hope you don't mind call him for the date details!!

(ps she requested leather)