Great Party, Great Friends.....HILARIOUS joke...Thanks for the GREAT laugh Jeanna...oops! :)
Friday, March 27, 2009
He's not only HOT.....He's Smokin Hot.....
Tonight while we were once again at a local "hot spot" Chad received ANOTHER fine invitation....
HA HA....Okay so we were at a little different kind of "hot spot" tonight.....the ward party?!!? An "unidentified" hiliarious member of our ward walked by and handed Chad this napkin. I thought I was going to die (if you haven't seen my last post....go read it.....then you'll laugh) We laughed SO hard.....however when I tried to take "her" picture to attach to the "invitation" she wouldn't let me because ....hmm....for some reason she thought maybe she might show up on my blog....no idea where that idea came from...but.....
I did get "her" hubby.....so I guess if you know him....."SHE" is no longer unidentified!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment