Chad's Show! So Saturday night we took some friends....yes I said friends...I gotta em....hard to believe but I do....
anyway we went to dinner with..

These very fine friends.....Brian and
Sommer...then we were off to Chad's show

"Whiskey Rodeo"
doin what they do best!
Sommer did a lot of this......soda people just soda.....so she spent a lot of time....

Here....you can't really see it but the sign says "Restrooms" that would be her walking to them while a couple random girls watch her....
hmmm strange..

Then Brian caught
Sommer showing me her "Booty" Dance.....hilarious!
We had left our 2 kids and their 3 kids home with a sitter....whom I called a few times to make sure she wasn't tied up....whew she answered the phone. However, we got home at about 1:30 A.M......Cayden and Jonathan were STILL AWAKE....wow was Cayden a grump this morning for church!! Anyway, we had so much fun with Brian and Sommer and can't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment