I'm really not EVEN gonna try and explain this at all.....In fact I'm not even sure I would be able to explain this.....but for some reason I get my camera out and this is what happens......



I think Jack's last name was really Cardiff

And after you live with this guy for a REALLY long time.......
This is what happens!!!
And then there are some that are still in Cardiff face training.....
Linsey and I have clearly not been in the family long enough.....although Linsey is definitely getting closer than myself!

I swear my child never acted this way until he started
hangin out with these people!
And then there are some that are just plain cute......

*Disclaimer: As CRAZY as the Cardiff family is....you would never find a better "In-Law" family to have! Thanks for keepin me and my kiddos.....or Chad......one of the two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment