Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bobcats and Dinosaurs.....

Tuesday night Cayden received his Bobcat award at pack meeting..
This was the longest he held still for me to get a picture of him..
Our ward has a funny "tradition" to hold the boys upside down while they pin the bobcat pin on their Mom....not sure why I'm holding his head back besides that he wouldn't hold it still and I didn't want to get stuck with the pin!
The theme of the pack meeting was about dinosaurs so they boys got to tell dino jokes.....and boy were they funny.....
Then they acted like dinos....haha
And for dessert.....they ate like dinos!
Congratulations Cayden you did great!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Kind of a weird tradition - the pinning upside down - but whatever works, I say keep it up!

Curtis Chicks said...

you are my sister and you love me so why is my jewelry blog not on your list? just curious

kbye