Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dustin's "Non-Farewell"

So since it's illegal to have farewells in sacrament meeting now we headed down to Dustin's non-farewell and listened to him speak in church before he headed off for the MTC.....today actually!!
So I'm not really sure but Chad and I make it look like we had a really rough weekend....maybe it was the 6...yes I said 6 dozen cinnamon rolls I made....WOW
Dustin and all his goofy friends....I swear boys weren't this goofy when I was that age....okay maybe they were
I told them to be dorks.....this is all they had.....amateurs...
So Tyler showed how it was done!
Mom and Chad.....I think my Mom was just about to smack Chad for a comment he just made.....we won't go there though
We're just two guys (that match) havin a good time....havin a good time....Guy #1 say HEEY...HEEY...Guy #2 say HEEY...HEEY!

Melissa making sure Clint doesn't stick his head in the salad....I don't know...Janell giving the boys some tips on "goofy"..
discussing future plans.....or somethin
Denise, Lisa, Amber, Jayden, Tanner, Janell and Tyler hangin out
hmmmm wonder what they did
We had fun hangin out at Grandma's house and we're glad Dustin chose to go on a mission and we know he'll be a great Missionary!

3 comments:

Sister P said...

It's too dang quiet!

Karen said...

Good for Dustin. It's an awesome experience.

The Burketts said...

Wow! it looks like those two guys were havin a good time...oh yea they always do!!