Thursday, May 28, 2009

We Survived.......

First let me say I don't have a clue what the problem is with this thing but it would not let me put these pics straight so......figure it out I guess.

Memorial day weekend with two moms and 5 kids!! My good friend Deanna and all our kids went down and stayed at the Pointe Hilton in Phoenix for the holiday weekend. We spent most of our time at the pool swimming and enjoying the SUN.....








Kenna and Braxton chillin out in the SUN!









Kids everywhere!

Deanna and I are completely retarded at taking pictures but we were trying to take a picture of the view we had from our Hotel.....yeah we're still retarded.
We also got lucky and got an invite to the No Doubt concert......VIP tickets and all.....okay so actually Deanna got invited....not sure how I ended up there but I did and had fun...


Gwen Stefani doin her thing.......diggin the green bra




This was Korey's view the whole concert....ewwwww

Me Korey and Deanna in the VIP concert seats.....hmmm looks like Korey and I are together HAHAHA.....I borrowed him since Chad was in Utah with his girls...shhhh don't tell Chad!...(just kidding people just kidding)


Deanna and Korey

I think this is picture 24 of lots that we take to see if we can get one good one....we are picture challenged

Was a great concert even with tattoo lady's butt in our faces

the kids had a blast going down the slide....this is Kenna....can't you tell

Kids all ready to hit the water....it was HOT!

ummmmm yeah these two goofballs....Kenna and Braxton are sitting in the HOT TUB.....are you kidding me.......


ahhhhhh......the best part chillaxin by the pool
Okay sorry this post is so blogging challenged......but I've been pressured to update so here ya go!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hey I've been thinking about doing the "stacation" thing. So you liked this hotel?

How about on a scale of 1 to 10?

Becky said...

Hey Karen I really like this hotel...we stayed at the Tapitio Cliffs one there is another one at Squaw Peak(a little more expensive) that is even better cuz it has a lazy river and 2 slides but I really like this one except its built on a cliff so parking stinks and you have to "hike" if you don't take the shuttle back to your room or if your room isn't close but still really like it!

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Glad you survived, are we going to survive this weekend?!?! AHHH!