Saturday, May 16, 2009
The New Bike.....That We Weren't Getting
A couple of weeks ago Chad said "I'm selling my bike to William and I'm getting the Road King I test drove the other day." Me: "Ummm....No." So today we went riding on the New Road King he test drove a couple weeks ago....UGH....that boy and his toys
I will have to admit.....I LOVE to ride!
Today we rode up to Jerome with a friend of ours Seven....yup that's his name.....when we stopped he said "We're like the land of the giants" Ha ha
We went to the "Haunted Hamburger" which is the BEST place to eat in Jerome.....YUM!
However there was a little bit of a wait because it is the BEST place everyone goes there.....since I'm now truly a "Flagstaff" weather kind of gal.....it was hot....and I needed shade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice ride!
Hey!!! Great job yesterday! You are hilarious, I am stilling laughing just thinking about your talk.
Post a Comment