Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kids Say The Funniest Things!

This conversation that took place in the car on the way to meet Richard and Linsey for ice cream the other night struck me so funny.....maybe it's a "location" kind of funny but I thought it was funny. It also reminded me of how fast my kids are going up!

(so I didn't hear how the conversation started but here's where I picked up)

Cayden: So Kenna you want "Wicked Az" or what?
Mom: Cayden how do you know what "Wicked Az" even is?
Cayden: Mooommmm my friend's dad owns it....like duh!
Mom: Well what is it then?
Cayden: Its where you go to get fancy coffee.
Mom: ha ha ha wow you do know what it is.
RiKenna: Yeah our friend Bailey's dad owns it mom.
Cayden: So Kenna is Bailey your BFF?
Mom: HA HA HA Cayden did you just say BFF?
Cayden: Yeah?!
RiKenna: No Cayden she's not my BFF
Cayden: Oh so that means she's your BFFL
RiKenna: And Cayden I don't want COFFEEEE...gosh I don't drink coffee but Ashlee does Mom!
Mom: Well good thing I'm not Ashlee's mom huh
RiKenna: Yeah Mom but when can we go back to Aunt Amy's house where they have the stairs that go to their house and a swimming pool not far.
Mom: Aunt Amy doesn't live in that house anymore she moved to a new apartment.
RiKenna: Aunt Amy is SOOOO rich because she buys so many houses.
Mom: HA HA HA she doesn't buy them.
RiKenna: Well then how can she have so many houses when we only have had one.
Mom: She just rents them and then moves when she wants a different one.
RiKenna: hm mm I still think shes rich mom she has lots of houses and moves a lot.

So after the conversation was over and I got done laughing I figured out that I learned Wicked Az sells fancy coffee, my children have BFF and BFFL's (for the not so child savy Best Friends Forever and Best Friends For Life) and Aunt Amy is really rich because she rents an apartment!

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is wicked funny.

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey! We are doing a craft day in the ward, so now you can sign up to make those fun crafts! Aren't you excited? Maybe you can bring some "wicked" drinks to the craft day :-)

Dawnee said...

well long time no see stranger!!! well you know the bank just wasn't the same without you. I couldn't let you be the only one with winter and i had to make sure mine was colder so ha!!! your kids are getting big and look like they love it there talk to you soon

dawnee

Curtis Chicks said...

time for something new