Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Secret Life of Stupidity....While the Kids Are Away

Every other weekend my kids spend the weekend with their dad. For some strange reason this causes something in my little brain to malfunction and I lets just say......Lose My Mind!! So this particular weekend was a little overboard and Chad thought it would be funny to take pictures of me being totally dumb.....and for some dumb reason I thought it would be funny to post those pictures! So here's a little glimpse into my "Secret Life of Stupidity"..,....

Um I don't know I don't have an explanation for any of these pictures!

This hat came out of Chad's box of Trailer Park Troub Tricks (that was a band he played in years ago) I thought it was so funny......I wore it all day!

These are my 90's dance moves.....Amy would be proud!

Just a little more of those great dance moves!.....What a dork!

Then there was the headstand.....I'm sure my Mom is so proud!
Speaking of Being Proud...HA HA...Chad joined in the madness!
Then we invited Chase, Heather and Seven over to play RockBand......Even more fun played with adults...or adults that act like children!

Glad I could share my "Secret Life of Stupidity" with you all!!

2 comments:

Curtis Chicks said...

Ok so ummm all i can say is WOOOOOOW

Deanne said...

Hey Becky it was fun to hear from you on my blog. Since we played sports together and stuff I knew you could be a little crazy. Remember the three calleberos (spelling)!