For New Year's Eve Chad's band played at
Charly's Downtown so....
Brian and his very cute girlfriend Jen (the blog stalker :) came up to hang out with us...

the few minutes I got to spend with him for the whole night.....New Years kinda loses something when ya get to hang out "by yourself"...but I always enjoy watching him do what he LOVES to do.....

despite the poor drummer Ken having a blood clot...yes people I said BLOOD CLOT in his "playing" leg he used his opposite foot and made it through the night....barely...he's
definitely a trooper...

the place stayed packed all night.....someone said there was a line to get in all night....to cold for me to go and find out....

Proof that Brian does know Jen....they hang out sometimes....AND he danced with her...Oh Yeah...in front of people and everything....

it was probably one of the best shows this band has had.....and I'm not just saying that people...they really are good...if you don't believe me....come up here..I dare ya...

We're so glad Brian and Jen came up to hang out with us....wait to hang out with Me!
After the show it was about 7 degrees outside when we had to walk back to my car....2 blocks away...no big deal right.....
welllll 
Brian just about started to cry he was so cold....so Jen gave him her hat.....(I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold still to take a pic....so its a bit blurry)

however, he
lOVED the hat so much....he wore it to drive home the next day.....it completed his sweet outfit!
1 comment:
That is pretty cool that your husband is in a band. You should send me a video to hear them.
Post a Comment