I started to complain about having to drive, shovel, etc all this snow.....but then I thought of the devastation in Haiti and I am no longer complaining and will shovel with a SMILE on my face!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
I'm glad I live in this beautiful world.....
The last couple days have just been snow, snow, and more snow.....so this morning this is what we woke up to....
Our driveway covered with at least a foot of snow...after we had 18 inches the previous 2 days...
since I had to be to work this morning.....it was off to shoveling..... we hear that the family that shovels together stays together too....
we should be stuck for life after all this shoveling....
Cayden standing by our giant hill we have made from all the snow we've shoveled....
Kenna and her friend made their own "chairs" out back...
this just shows how deep the snow on our back deck is....
Cayden as the kids in The Cat in the Hat...haha....I think they are ready for spring so they can ride bikes again....
It is SO pretty....
but VERY deep....and I have long legs.....this is just our driveway
hope our neighbors roof doesn't collapse
we could have sworn we had this all shoveled when we went to bed last night....
the mound on the back deck....did I mention the are predicting another 3-5 feet by Saturday....YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment