Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Festivites

Since Chad and I were kid-less on Thanksgiving this year our original plan was to stay home and stay in our PJ's all day....but since Melissa decided to have a baby we decided to go spend some time with her for the holidays....so of course since we were going my mom, Don and Dustin decided they couldn't miss the party....I mean really who wouldn't want to hang out with Chad and I....
so my Mom started the day out right by tripping and falling into the laundry basket...thank goodness is was full of clothes to break the fall....it really wasn't funny....okay it was SO hilarious that....
I made Don wait to help her up so I could take pictures.....yes you can thank me for making your blog stalking...I mean reading just that much more entertaining...and I wonder where I get my "grace" Thanks Mom!
after Mom recovered we made her sit down to hold the baby......
and of course EeeGee had to have her first Thanksgiving feast starting with this scrumptious roll....can't you see the enjoyment on her face...
we were also graced with the presence of Brian and Jen.....which always adds to the comics of the day...
Unc Chad and EeeGee ate to much...
Uncle Bub and the little chunk hangin out...
Grandpa was put in charge of cutting the turkey....where's Uncle Jack when you need him....although Don did do a fantastic cutting job....but can you really mess that up?! Hmmm..
ummm yeah...I have no idea what's going on here.....all I know is these counters are WAY to low for my liking....just sayin..
Melissa and Dustin bonding...
What an exciting group we are...
Glad we decided to hang with the family for the holidays...always a good time!

No comments: