All the nieces and nephews LOVE Uncle Brian AND Uncle Brian LOVES all the kids.....no sarcasm intended....of course he HAD to answer the phone in the middle because it was Jen of course....
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Christmas Chaos....I mean Party at Grandma's House
It has become an annual tradition to go to Grandma's the weekend after Thanksgiving for our Family Christmas Party. So here's the goods from this year's party....

The kids always get to make gingerbread houses.....actually I think they've just become known as candy houses....no gingerbread there..I think they are getting to the point of just wanting to eat it all instead of putting it on the houses....
Zach and Cayden being the goofy kids they are....
kitchen gets a little intense on who's house is better.....
Denise brought all the movies to try and contain all those kids....ummm right
of course a self portrait......I've spared you all from self-portraits for awhile....well they're back so deal with it...
And of course there is ALWAYS lots of food....
and naps.....
oh and I'm totally his fav sister too......
Santa always makes his appearance.....Love to see Santa...
Cayden maybe not so much.....he's getting to the age of "I'm too cool for Santa.....until Christmas"
Kenna....lookin a little like Cindy Loo-Whoo here....LOVES Santa
Clint, Melissa and EeGee got to come down too......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am quite dissapointed because there was no picture of me, which happened to be the Life of the Party.....
Post a Comment