We started by coaching the Angels again this year.....
Then the in laws returned from the mission in South Africa...whew we're we glad to see them..
We squeezed in a Pinewood Derby...our last one might I add.....
Then we were off to Phoenix for a relaxing weekend with Tyler, Janell and the kiddos..
And a D-Backs Game....
And another D-Backs game this time with Morgan and Jaeanna with a trip to Jumpstreet
Then a trip to the lake with friends....
Then a trip to San Diego for my two favorite places on earth...The Beach and Sea World...
We went to the lake again but...I've lost my camera battery charger so I can't get the pics so just imagine how fun they were!
So that's what we do in the summertime! For those that thought I fell off the face of the earth....nope I was just having a blast with my awesome family and friends!
1 comment:
It's about time you posted . . . Ken and I have been going through "Becky & Chad withdrawals". :) Sounds like it's been a busy, but fun summer.
Post a Comment