Thursday, January 27, 2011

K Monster turns 8


K Monster turned 8 which meant on January 5, 2011 she was baptized!

I am so proud of her and the great decision she made to be baptized
I am so thankful to have a great husband that was able to baptize her




The whole group.....of 65!

I wish I would have taken more pictures of the whole day but apparently I was too busy feeding ALL of these people!

What a wonderful day. I am so proud of her and grateful to have such wonderful family and friends that support us!


2 comments:

Deanne said...

Wow she had alot of people who love her at her baptism!

Jessica said...

You know I got that saying "I will give you something to cry about" from my mom, now I say it....she isn't ever scared like I was tho.....good times me and you had growing up :)