Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh Heavens.....I'm behind again

So the last two months have been a crazy whirlwind.....we made progress on our house

Yea for getting the floors in....this was exciting progress
We sprang ANOTHER leak.....in the sprinkler system....oh boy are we glad we bought this house....
So Rich and Chad spent the day "bonding" while fixing the new water leak.....
While I
went out with the girls!!
and had a BLAST....we first went on the Flagstaff Haunted Tour....yeah I don't recommend it AT ALL...but regardless of the ridiculous tour...I had so much fun getting out with the girls!
Then....
I once again conned Sommer into another crazy project with me....while the carpet was out of the K Monster's room I decided I wanted to paint it....
so pink it is.....
Finally.......
we moved back HOME.......yea.....this was the move out day at the Residence Inn....what a great day! After 7 weeks we were relieved to get home. Of course I haven't had time to take any pictures of the remodel so those will come later.

It was time for Halloween.....already. The kids spent Halloween with their Dad so I went with Chad to his show at the Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon
Wow.....nice outfits boys!
the crowd was rather entertaining to say the least
But it was a great show as always!
This past weekend we headed back to the Canyon for another show....
Buckit's biggest fan even made her final appearance! We will definitely miss Ken, Sharon and the cute little one!
John even got up on stage and rocked it with them!
Well there it is.....all in a nutshell!
On To Bigger and Better Things!
Bring on Thanksgiving!

No comments: