is exactly what I tried to do....Friday started out HORRIBLE.....got some crappy news....and it just kept going from there...

this little trooper has
Molluskm (I don't even know how to spell it and frankly don't care...cause it just needs to go away) anyway we had to make a SECOND trip to the
dermatologist on Friday to get it burnt off....

the chemical they use to burn it off turns it into blisters.....it is so painful....this is after she had a mini-root canal done on Thursday and right before she had the first dose of the H1N1 vaccine on Saturday....she is such a trooper and is so tough!!
So with all of that and the CRAPPY news we got (ah long story you don't really want to know.....) I decided to cook away all frustrations......so

I started with cornbread....moved to two HUGE pans of sour cream chicken enchiladas....

went on to FOUR dozen cinnamon rolls.....YUM by the way.....I'm almost as good as my Mother-in-Law.....but don't tell her!! :).....I was still frustrated so....
EWWWW....this looks absolutely disgusting but it's just a roast.....just not cooked all the way....but I did two of these suckers and made lots of shredded beef.....
I'm still frustrated so I'm moving on to eating my frustrations away........
While I was upstairs Chad was downstairs rockin his frustration away with the band...

a couple of the neighbor boys play instruments so they hung out the ENTIRE 3 hours they rehearsed.....even got to play a little

they were pretty excited they got to play with the "Band"

Chad better be careful....they might take over!
Here's the NEW band in action.....except the neighbor boys picked the song and Chad really doesn't know the words....and don't mind all the crap in the garage!
Tomorrow will be a better day!
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH...poor girl!!! Noma would be proud of all the cinnamon rolls (and all the baking) ;) Hope things are better, feels like we haven't seen you guys in forever!
sorry about life Becky.. Need chocolate? Hang in there! Call if you need anything. Barb
Wow, I wish I felt like cooking when I'm frustrated - that's the last thing I want to do. I just want to eat everything. Hope things are going better now.
By the way - nice band shots :)
Post a Comment