We managed to fit in a baptism, a wedding, a birthday and a farewell in true Cardiff style...



I think Tom really wanted to be part of my "Butts" post I did awhile back...

This is the way we all kinda felt when it was over....I warned September I was going to put her "Cardiff" face on my blog....couldn't resist!! We were so glad Tom and September were able to come out but we missed they boys! Here's the SOME of the rest of the pictures I took....you make up the captions :)

This would be the birthday boy and Linsey.....Chad gave him Apple Jacks because the other 8 boxes we gave him weren't enough..... Tom topped it off with a cute pink bowl and spoon...Dwayne got some very cute pink golf balls and David gave him a jersey of his FAVORITE (like bff favorite style) Utah Jazz :)


Our
Fam with Fuzz and
Noma.....wow are we going to miss them!!
Hmm maybe I can hijack the plane...I'll work on that...

Drew got baptized in the midst of the chaos....we're so proud of him!

This is where all the chaos started.....

Here's a calmer version of the chaos....

Of course the self-portrait.....what would a post be without it
The kids always have a great time making up dances, songs and skits when they get together. Even the BIG boys got into this time. We are so proud of Drew for getting baptized, we're so happy Tom and September got to come spend time with us and we're especially going to miss Nana and Papa Fuzz while they're gone.....even if we do know that what they're doing is GREAT!
P.S. I know some of you have been anxiously awaiting this post....sorry if I disappointed but I'm working on another project for Fuzz and Noma and really need to get it done....so this post was kinda boring....sorry....better post next time.....on to the next project ....PEACE OUT
3 comments:
AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing!! You can never have enough chicken!!!
What a busy time. The Cardiffs look like a fun bunch. Family is the best!
I'm bummed I was able to steel your photo's but not your video. I would love to get those video's from you if I could.
Post a Comment