Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just like My Mom......

So lately I've taken on a trait I must have gotten from my Mom....I see something or eat something somewhere so I decide "Why the heck am I paying for this?".....I can do this! So....The other day I was at Linsey's and saw something similar to this...except hers said "Summer". I thought it was SO stinkin cute......so I thought to myself "I can do this!" So off to the store we went....
Taylor and Morgan and their friend Jessica are here with us so we got all the stuff....
and went at it.....
and at it....
and the finished product!! This is the one I made for Kenna....

We had so much fun!!
Well Sunday night I took on a new challenge of "I can do this!" For YEARS I watched my Mom cut, perm, color and everything else you do to hair.....so I figured "I can do this!" So I did....
Umm...not sure about the face....but he was brave and let me cut his hair....
I even look like my Mom......WOW....I totally look like I know what I'm doing!
I DID IT!! and He LIKED it!!.....so I CAN DO IT!!

3 comments:

Sister P said...

You make me proud!

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

WOW, they turned out SO cute!! I'm not paying anyone off the internet to make them for me anymore...HAHA!

Sharon said...

You are amazing - keep on wowin' us with your talents. Nothing can stop you girl!