I mean really WHAT could be bigger than Kindergarten graduation!! Thursday was the big day for Kenna and here's the pictures to prove she's ready to be a big BAD 1st Grader!

RiKenna and her teacher Mrs. Carruthers......thank goodness for those teachers....I couldn't do it!

They marched in and Kenna did a nice pose.....or just stuck her tongue out...whatever..

Kenna doesn't look ANYTHING like me.....I'm not sure I'm her Mom!

Thanks Grandma for driving all the way here for the BIG day....

and Nana and Papa Fuzz too!!


She's so thrilled to take her picture.......

No attitude there....
Here's a couple videos of their little music show...
Kenna would be the one rubbing her eyes, yawning and pushing her hat back up!
Kenna we love you and are so proud of you and how well you did in school!
1 comment:
Yeah Kenna! I think Hadley and Kenna are in the same primary class. Hadley had Mrs. Carruthers last year. She was great! We should get them together . . .
Post a Comment