So I didn't mention that it started snowing yesterday afternoon and hasn't stopped....today was crazy snow....I think we must have gotten a foot of snow in an hour....ok I ALWAYS exaggerate but really there is LOTS of snow out there ...
Monday, February 9, 2009
Ahhh....The Snow!
Somethings you never think about when it snows is if you have one of these...
The "Dish" seems to accumulate LOTS of snow.....then it doesn't work.....then you have to clean it off....in the past this has been my job but today....
it was Chad's!
This little monster can cause much frustration.....cause who can live without the T.V. for a night....I mean really?!!?
So much snow the kids are able to sled in our front yard!
and make snow angels in the driveway
You can see how deep it is.....this all came in the last 24 hrs!!
And here is Chad being the great guy he is trying to help someone that got stuck at the bottom of our hill.....yea for my 4-wheel drive car...boo for people from California that don't even know what snow is!!
And the the best thing EVER happened.....this little monster belongs to my neighbor....its a snow blower...probably the best invention EVER.....so I made him feel guilty as I was shoveling my driveway that he came over and used his incredible invention and....
snow blowed my driveway...hahaha that sounds funny.....funny or not all I know is that I LOVE the snow blowin neighbor! Oh and probably I should maybe make something for him...but wait I don't even know his name....what kind of loser neighbor am I....ugh oh well my driveway is clean! Thank You Neighbor that I don't even know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That just gives me the shivers. Burrrrr!
Hey, Matt's next show is on March 7th and his band has gone through some big changes (he's the only original member left). I guess time sorts out the people who are really serious about the music.
Very Cool! Where are they playing? We'll have to see if we can make it!
Hey Girl - I will fill you in on a little secret I learned from living here in Utah-Spray cooking spray on your dish and the snow will just fall off... We do it and never have to go out and clean it off...
Post a Comment